Thursday, April 1, 2010

april fooools

that last post says it was posted march 24th, but i just posted it. I'm pretty sure it is april 1st. oh well. i love april. LOVE APRIL. it just sounds so spring-y. ya know? plus it's my birthday month. which means i'm soon starting my third decade on earth. i'm not sure how i feel about that. we will leave that blog for the 27th. time is such a crazy thing. it used to take so long. i miss those days immensely. where did they go? i used to just be free from worries, just dreaming of what my life would be like in the future. and now it is here. i am making it. everyday. i can't wrap my mind around that. who am i going to be? there's something so exciting yet so nerveracking about that question. it reminds me of one of my favorite songs...

No comments:

Post a Comment